Friday, October 28, 2016

Imagine Monster

When I was young, I often watched cartoons. In my dream, I met a huge monster . I 'd like to give him a name that is Optimus prime.
It is so scary to people when people see the monster walking in the city. Even though the height of building is more than 30 meters, it is shorter than the monster 's foot. Just like in the science fiction film shows, its huge body can cause disaster of human. He lives in the moon and he can fly to anywhere he wants to. As you see, the monster is made up of iron and steel. It possesses the ability of destructive power. He can use his hand to destroy a huge building or lake. He has a huge brain which is like a spaceship.
In fact, I would like to create an hero who is in my dream.  If one possesses great ability, he should be charged with more responsibility.

3 comments: